The last few years have been characterized by major changes both domestically and internationally. Complex regulations, recurring changes and margin pressure are just some of the aspects that have characterized, and will continue to do so in the future, the whole asset management industry.
From the awareness of this starting point and on the basis of a detailed analysis of future demands the House of Finance was established.
Therefore, the essential aspects to better address the future are:
- containment, monitoring and optimization of costs
- concentration of resources on creating value-added activities and focused growth
- optimization of operational management processes
- continuous and detailed market, regulatory and requirement analysis with the aim of developing future oriented solutions
- solutions that can guarantee growth, sustainability and risk monitoring and containment.
Future full of challenges that, if addressed jointly, will be able to create and develop attractive growth opportunities.